Wednesday, July 11, 2012

BOOKS ON AMAZON


I now have an Author's profile on Amazon.com 
I wanted to re-show you some of the pictures featuring my latest book.  Pretty Petals. 
Box of newly published books!
 
This is my quilt, Pretty Petals hanging at the International Quilt Market in Kansas City, MO
May 2012, shown from my previous blog post.
This is the Kaleidoscope page from my book....it is my favorite page.  It shows how the blocks from the Pretty Petals quilt can be sewing together to create a beautiful Kaleidoscope quilt. You may be thinking..."Wow, that is a lot of applique."  But there are some small projects in the book for those of you who want to give applique a try.  Thanks everyone for your love and support.  ~~Sheri

4 comments:

Allie said...

LOVING the look of this book, Sheri, so gorgeous!!!

Heirlooms by Ashton House said...

Congrats on your Amazon debut, Sheri! Your work is beautiful as always!

Bonnie said...

Your book is so Pretty! Hope you are having a great summer.

Bonnie said...

Your book is so Pretty! Hope you are having a great summer.