Wednesday, July 4, 2012

BLACK & WHITE RUBY RED DOTS

It is so fun to see how people interpret patterns.  Pam Bell made this Black & White with red wool dots version of Ruby Red Dots.  Here is a little information about her:
I am a real estate Broker and I live in Aspen Lakes outside of Sisters, OR. I move here 7 years ago from the valley and started quilting about 3 years ago.  This was my first big applique quilt.   I had taken a class on how to do applique and made a small table runner but this winter when I was laid up from an injury, I decided to take this on and black & white became the theme with the wool red dots!  It was a labor of love and saved my sanity as the snow fell!  I had it quilted at BJ's in Bend.  The back of the quilt is black with red dots, it is as cute as can be!  I just took it down for the quilt show yesterday, my first entry! Thanks for such a fun pattern!
  
Thanks Pam for sharing!


Pam Bell, Broker

25 NW Minnesota Ave, Suite 1
Bend, OR 97701