Monday, June 25, 2012

TWIN SIZED QUILTS

 When my oldest grandchild turned 4 she was getting a "big girl bed" so I made her a twin sized quilt.  It seems since then, I have made all the other grandchildren a twin sized quilt when they turned 4 years old. 
My son-in-law was fussing about looking for a quilt for my granddaughter's bed and said, "Can't your mom make a real sized quilt?" because all this granddaughter had were throw size quilts....until now!  This one has flannel on the back and is so PINK AND GIRLY!!!

3 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Lucky little girl! It's pretty in pink.

Each Life that Touches Ours for Good said...

You are too precious!!! I wish you were my grandma! It is just beautiful. My jaw is dropping as I type!

Sherri said...

Gorgeous quilt! I think my family wonders why I don't make more bed-sized quilts, too. They're so much more expensive than lap-size, so I make mostly lap-sized too!