Wednesday, June 13, 2012

QUILT MARKET

I feel like I have been out of the country for a month!  Since I went to Kansas City to the International Quilt market I have been so busy with family parties, running family to Wyoming to work on a Horse Ranch for the summer....tending grandchildren every week......(I would just about rather tend grandchildren than anything,) but in the meantime, I didn't get to post the picture of my quilt hanging in the Kansas City Star booth.  I actually didn't even get a good photo, so this is from Kimber's blog. Check out all the pretty quilts and booths at her blog.  If you want to see more of my Pretty Petals book, look here, and here at past posts. My book has been well received...thank you everyone for your support!  New photos of my latest projects to come soon!!!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

It's just gorgeous Sheri...can't wait to see the other quilts!

LeAnn said...

Seeing your grand kids is like a blast from the past. I was sure they were your kids reincarnated. The quilt is beautiful.