Monday, April 30, 2012

A TISKET A TASKET QUILT FINISHED

 
Remember a few posts ago I showed you the Tisket a Tasket quilt by Lynda? Here it is quilted and bound laying bunched up on the sewing room floor....(so I could be most of the quilt in the picture)
I love the quilting my friend LeAnn did.
I like to have the wool quilted on. 
She did some fun designs on the wool.

I had one flower left over and couldn't throw it away, so it is a lone flower on the back...poor thing, maybe I should have put a few more so it could be a little garden...next time!


6 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Beautiful Sheri!

Allie said...

Sheri that is absolutely darling!!! I love this quilt!

Teresa said...

So cute!

Shari said...

Very charming. Looks like modern folk art. Love the flower on the back - nice touch.

Carrie P. said...

Oh, it is so beautiful. thanks for sharing.

OPQuilt said...

This is GORGEOUS. I love it--and can't wait to see it off your floor in a proper photo.

BTW, Tracy showed me your book--another piece of gorgeousness. Well done!

Elizabeth
opquilt.com