Friday, March 30, 2012

PRETTY PETALS BOOK WINNER

I wanted to show you the back of the book because it shows the Kaleidoscope quilt. I told my editor that my goal doing this book was to be able to spell kaleidoscope before I was finished. He sent me an email one day that said, "Maybe this will help.....if I eat kale-i-do-need scope." since then I don't have a problem spelling kaleidoscope. Thanks Kent!
My favorite page in the book is the illustration page of the 12 Pretty Petal blocks shown in Kaleidoscope form. The idea is if you don't want to make an entire queen size quilt, you can take one block and have a smaller quilt, aprox. 52" x 52"
AND THE WINNER OF MY BOOK IS:
Mary on Lake Pulaski
I wanted to post a picture of my husband holding the winning name, but he isn't fond of being on a blog! Thanks everyone for your kind comments! (Mary, send me your address ASAP!)