Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A TISKET A TASKET

I know these may not look too exciting right now....

But they are going to be a darling quilt......called, A Tisket A Tasket a pattern from Primitive Pieces by Lynda.....I have had this pattern for 6+ years. I LOVE it. I get it out and look at it a lot....FINALLY, I am making it!

You MUST check out LYNDA's web site....she has the most WONDERFUL primitive things. I do think most of her patterns would be so darling even in brighter fabrics or pastels.....
So, when I get this all together....it may take a while as I am working on it during my Wednesday sewing days....and need something to get me through the January-February....stay tuned for the progress.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Hey Sheri.....yum, lovin' your progress on a Tisket a Tasket! I think it's going to be great! Can't wait to see it all together....lol, no pressure from me though! Enjoy! Hugs, Lynda