Tuesday, January 3, 2012

SOMETIMES.....

Sometimes......



I just want to stay in bed all day.



I wish I could spend the entire winter in a warm place.



I want to go dancing in a pretty dress.



I wonder if my children know how much they are loved.



I want a kitten....sometimes I don't



I want to eat all day long whatever I want whenever I want.



Sometimes I listen to my music really really loud!



I just want to sit down and cry about all the crazy things that bother me and have someone really care.



I want to scream at all the mean people and leaders of nations and ask, "Why can't you just be nice?"



Sometimes I want summer to be 3 months longer.



I wish I could play the violin really good.



I wonder if my grandchildren will be my friend when they get old.



I wish I were more positive.



I want to go see my friends in the Ukraine.



I wish my sister and I lived closer.



Sometimes I wish I could stay up all night and not be tired the next day.



I wish I would have been an elementary school teacher.

What about you?


Jeanne said.....

5 comments:

Allie said...

Sometimes....

I do stay in bed all day. Sometimes I can't sleep until morning and then I can't get up. It's highly overrated, lol. Other than that, I covet your list!

Juanita said...

Your list just made me cry. It stikes a chord because it is so much like my own.
I have never wanted to play the violin, but I see myself as having no talents because I can't sing well. Would the world really be a better place if I could?
You could substitute Saipan for the Ukraine, though I'm no longer certain the freindship remains as it once was.
I long to not only be closer to a sister, but nearer to any of my family, and, for them to really understand why my husbands work makes that not just an improbability, but an impossibility.
Teaching? Not for me. I wish I could look back and not feel that I was second best, or worse yet, an all out failure at everything I tried.
I wish there were one, just one, kindred spirit close by to talk to.

Maggie Mae said...

Ditto - except for the part about the elementary teacher and the violin.

Tracy said...

I wish my sister could live close.
I wish my kids had grown up with their parents together.
I wish I had stayed with French and I could speak a foreign language (Spanish now would be helpful).
I wish I didn't have to work.
I wish I didn't have to worry about my weight.
I wish my son was active. (Maybe someday).

LeAnn said...

I love your list. Here are some things on mine:
I wish sometimes that I could have an extra day that no one else in the world gets so I could try and catch up.

I wish I could see my grandkids more.

I love being at home and doing the things I enjoy.

I wish I could think on the spot faster.

I am glad I don't have to go to work somewhere everyday.

Somedays I too need pajama days.

I would love to eat whatever and whenever I want...with no regrets.

I want my kids and grandkids to be happy and make good choices.

I love the sunshine.

I wish I was more service oriented. I just don't think fast enough.

I love having family near.

I wish we could travel in a blink of an eye so we could see those far away more often.

Just some thoughts...I am sure there are more.