Several years ago I quit setting "New Year's Resolutions" because I felt so terrible when I didn't or couldn't accomplish them. So now I look back over the past year and see what I did accomplish and think of all my blessings....with a hope in my heart that I can do better in the coming year.
1. I am thankful for my family and for their good heath.
2. I am thankful my children are friends.
3. I am thankful my grandchildren live close.
4. I am thankful my son-in-law got a job "out west" so we can be closer.
5. I am thankful for my talents, and my good health that allows me to be active and do the things I enjoy.
6. I am thankful for a husband that is generous, kind and encouraging.
7. I am thankful for the beauties and bounties of the earth.
8. I am thankful for friends who love and encourage me.
9. I am just plain thankful!
MY WISH FOR ALL OUR US IS TO HAVE A GOOD, SAFE AND PROSPEROUS 2012.