Monday, January 2, 2012

HELLO 2012

Several years ago I quit setting "New Year's Resolutions" because I felt so terrible when I didn't or couldn't accomplish them. So now I look back over the past year and see what I did accomplish and think of all my blessings....with a hope in my heart that I can do better in the coming year.

1. I am thankful for my family and for their good heath.

2. I am thankful my children are friends.

3. I am thankful my grandchildren live close.

4. I am thankful my son-in-law got a job "out west" so we can be closer.

5. I am thankful for my talents, and my good health that allows me to be active and do the things I enjoy.

6. I am thankful for a husband that is generous, kind and encouraging.

7. I am thankful for the beauties and bounties of the earth.

8. I am thankful for friends who love and encourage me.

9. I am just plain thankful!

MY WISH FOR ALL OUR US IS TO HAVE A GOOD, SAFE AND PROSPEROUS 2012.

3 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

This is such an thoughtful and sweet post Sheri! We all need to be thankful.

Allie said...

What a lovely post!!! Amen!

Natasha said...

I'm also glad that your son-in-law got a job "out west" WE LOVE IT HERE!!!!!