Saturday, October 22, 2011

VINTAGE ROSE QUILT

It's always very flattering to see your work in print. Here is a really fast and fun play on a reproduction two-toned quilt! Thanks to Susan Hansen of Suzy Q's Quilts for her beautiful quilting. Thanks to Marcus Fabrics for their beautiful fabrics: Gallery in Red II by Faye Burgos.


Check out the Dec/Jan 2012 issue of Quilt for the pattern on page 90! In stores NOW!

EDIT: I have to tell a funny story: My sister called yesterday from California and told me she had just bought this quilt magazine because she liked the scrappy quilt on the front. She was looking through the magazine and came upon my quilt. She thought that picture looked like me, but didn't know I had a quilt in this magazine. She hurried and looked at the designer and it was me and called me on the phone! I had just received my copy in the mail today too, so I didn't even know it was on the shelves. Too funny!