Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A NEW ADVENTURE

As if I needed a new adventure! I am taking an online art class from Jane.... a new concept for me. I have been making art journals for awhile now. Mostly they are a creative release for my brain. Here is a page as of late.....
Because this process is a creative release, most of the pages get really over worked and I don't like them in the end...I just like the process of doodling with markers and letting your mind go where it wants. Most of the quilts I design come from doodles in one stage or another so it seems productive! Hello to all my new friends in the art class!

8 comments:

freebird said...

Hi Sheri. Nice page. Do I see a little Teesha Moore style here? I like to try a person's style on for size. Some fit and some don't. I like a lot of what she does but can't be quite as free as she is. I'm hoping to learn to draw faces in Jane's class well enough I don't have to use magazine faces. Wouldn't that be fun?
Timaree

Nelly said...

Love your page! I am trying to teach my son the same sentiment. I can't wait to get off and running in class!

Sue J said...

Nice work Sheri. We'll have fun in the classroom :)

Alison said...

Hi Sheri, Love your page and love the sentiment. I am so excited about starting this class and working through it for the next 8 weeks or so! Regards
Ali

Allie said...

How fun is that??? I love your page! Good for you, Sheri, we all need new adventures to keep inspiration going!

Kathleen said...

Love you journal page Sheri - see you in class :-)
Kathleen

Artygirl said...

I love your journal page Sheri. It is beautiful. I hope to see you in class.

Hybrid J said...

Love your journal page and glad to have you at "Supplies Me" class ... cheers.