Saturday, September 17, 2011

BIKINI BREAD?

I don't normally show a lot of pictures of the same subject.....except this one today was a riot!!!



We were playing Barbies and when my husband came in from outside, she said, "Grandpa we are playing Barbies, do you want to be Ken?"

She made grandpa a sandwich for lunch, and while he was eating it she played in the kitchen sink....she loves to play in the water.....and off the top of her head she said, "How is your sandwich mister?" Like she was his waiter or something!


We had a big zucchini on the cupboard. She asked, "Is that a bikini?" I had to explain it wasn't a bikini....we later made zucchini bread....she kept laughing and calling it bikini bread. She makes me laugh SO HARD!!!

3 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

So cute and so FUN!

Allie said...

She is adorable - bikini bread, I love it! I know you're having fun!

Maggie Mae said...

What a fun day! She IS cute.