Tuesday, July 12, 2011

OWN YOUR OWN LIGHTHOUSE?

Lighthouses for sale at bargain prices
You can get an historic lighthouse for a surprisingly low price--or even get one for free----Read about it here.

~~~
This struck me so funny as I glanced at it....just what everyone has always wanted..... a lighthouse of their very own.....I seldom read those "news" things that come up on my Yahoo page, but this was one of those weird things that I just had to read. After reading the article, it makes perfect sense, but at first glance my mind thought, "Oh ya, buy a lighthouse, go pick it up next week and put it in your back yard."
(Never mind....just one of those random things!)

2 comments:

Southern Gal said...

I read this first thing this morning, too. I'd love to have one in my backyard! Ha!

Teresa said...

You make me happy! Love your posts