Tuesday, July 19, 2011

NEW FABRICS

What do two daring red fabrics....

One soft brown fabric....

One bright purple fabric....

Two exciting orange fabrics....

Two mellow yellow fabrics....

Two dashing blues....actually three, but I haven't gotten the third.....

Three amazing green fabrics have in common? They are the fabrics for my new book with Kansas City Star, to come out in April 2012. I know it is wicked to tease you, but it is the only thing I am working on....so when people ask, "Are you sewing on anything exciting?" This is what I tell them.....now all of you are the first to see the fabrics.

7 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

The fabrics and colors are awesome Sheri! Congratulations on your upcoming new book!

Allie said...

IS IT APRIL YET????????? I can't wait to see!

Stephanie said...

How exciting for you and well, exciting for us once your new book comes out!!! Happy Sewing!

Linda said...

Gorgeous array of colors, love the little tease of the applique underneath the fabrics. Congratulations on the upcoming book.

Shari said...

These are fabulous colours! Congrats on your new book!!

Nana said...

How exciting! LOVE the colors! Can hardly wait to see the book and the finished projects!! Miss seeing you. We need to do dinner again.

LeAnn said...

Great colors Sheri. You always are so creative and I know this book will be another great one.
LeAnn