Wednesday, June 29, 2011

PROJECTS, PROJECTS, PROJECTS

First of all let me say I have been busy with projects....but I wanted to show you this fun book that my friend let me borrow to read. It has some fun and interesting things to draw. One project is to draw 100 eyes. Do you know how long it takes to draw an eye?
Another project is to draw a face with the hand you don't normally use. Most of the projects are ones that children can do. Great book! Thanks LaPriel.

This is something else I have been working on for the QUILT magazine. It is a beautiful quilt that will be in their Dec. 2011 issue. I will show you when that comes out. It has to be to their photo shoot by July 16th. Busy, busy, busy....hope your summer is going well!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can't wait to see the entire project. Beautiful block and a red/white combo is always striking.

Natasha said...

Wow, that seems like a great book. Now that I am settled and a card carrying member of the local library, I will see if I can get my hot little hands on it. My kids LOVE to draw. . . I wonder if Bella would consider using paper instead of her skin????

Bonnie said...

I can't wait to see your finished quilt! Hope you are having a good summer.

Allie said...

That does look like a great book, and a lot of fun. I hate trying to draw with my left hand, lol - but it's a good exercise. Your red and white quilt is AMAZING - just gorgeous, hon!

Maggie Mae said...

I just found this web site and thought you might be interested. The lab is located in St. Anthony.
http://www.idahoartlab.org/index.php