Monday, April 18, 2011

MONSTERS AND TRUCKS

Remember last year when I made my grandson a birthday quilt when he turned 4?Well, this year I have another one that turns 4 and I will have one next year!

This one has monsters from a coloring book he likes to color in.
And trucks!
Trucks....
And more trucks! Four years old is my very favorite age for children. They love you, they love Jesus, they are happy, they are potty-trained, they can tell you where it hurts....I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED 4's!!! The quilt is off to the quilters,I will post it when it is finished.

5 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Very personalized and cute quilts for the four year olds! Lucky them.

Stephanie said...

Now what 4-year old would love these quilts made with love especially for them. Serious cuteness.

Allie said...

SOOOOOOOOOO cute - yep, I love four too! I found the cutest poem when my oldest was four - I'll see if I can find a picture of it for you. I made it into a mini-quilt.

Nana said...

Oh so cute! What lucky 4 year olds! I miss you!

Auntie Pami said...

Oh my--I love that truck I have an over 4 year old (try double nickle-ish) that would love that dump truck!