Thursday, January 20, 2011

VALENTINES DAY PROJECT

GET A LOOK AT THESE COOKIES! I have this obsession about frosted Valentine cookies....I know where it came from. I have probably mentioned it before...but when I was in grade school, it was one of three holidays we ever had treats. I only remember frosted Valentine shaped cookies and red punch....every Valentines Day for six years. Perhaps we had other treats, (I don't think so) and the entire school made Valentine Bags for holding all the Valentines. It had such a profound impression on me of fun, colored paper and art time; goodies, cookies and red punch that Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday! I wish I made cookies that look like this. For a very fun Valentine gift holder, check here....SO CUTE!

This Valentina's Baby quit and pillow are still available in my Ruby Red Dots book. Check for it at Pickledish store Ruby Red Dots book or on at Amazon.com. It is fast and fun. More Valentine goodies to come! Send me your favorite Valentine ideas or crafts and I will post them on my blog.

2 comments:

Allie said...

The cookies are beautiful but that quilt is just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

Carrie P. said...

How sweet, both the cookies and the heart projects.