Friday, December 3, 2010

A SPARKLE CHRISTMAS

I put out all my sparkly cream, silver and gold decorations.
Being a child of the 60's I grew up with Christmas being a very sparkly time of year. I remember even the Christmas cards being glittered. All things glittered make me so happy.
Glitter has become more popular the past few years, and now you can find even more sparkle and glittered things.
Most of these ornaments are very old and purchased from White Flower Farmhouse .....I love them all!

4 comments:

Allie said...

I love glitter too - lots and lots of sparkle makes me happy! I never made the tie-in with the 60's though, but it makes sense! Your ornaments are just gorgeous.

Shari said...

Christmas is great for sparkling pretties. Yours look just fantastic and sure to put even the grumpiest person in a cheerful mood! Hope the holidays are good to you and yours!

Tracy said...

Maybe if I put up my Christmas decorations, I would feel more in the Christmas spirit. Early December is always hard to get ready for Christmas. Our weather just isn't Christmas to me.

Dawn Heese said...

Beautiful, Sheri. Merry Christmas!