Thursday, December 30, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

FIRST OF ALL, MAY I BE THE FIRST TO WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This is the easiest and most fun bag to make from Cotton Way. I am teaching it as a class at our Church this next month. They are so fun that I wanted to make one for everyone I know.
If you received your new copy of Quilt, you will see Bonnie's quilt; Blissful Day on the cover. You can order kits for this darling, fast quilt, direct from her while supplies last!Next, I wanted to tell you all about the Fresh and Fancy Table toppers available that are "two sided" So fun and so fast and VERY FRESH! Order yours now for a year of table topper sewing here.
So many exciting things to do this coming year!
Happy New Year and Happy Sewing!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Thank you for making me one. I love it. It holds more than you think it will and it is great to take to sewing day with all the things you need to sew with.

Allie said...

Happy New Year, Sheri! Ooh what lovely projects!

Bonnie- Cotton Way said...

Happy New Year Sheri and thanks for the shout out!

Heirlooms by Ashton House said...

Happy New Year, Sheri! These all look like fun projects to start the new year off with. I especially like the little bag. I can think of so many things to store in it!