Monday, November 8, 2010

FALL


We have had a beautiful 6 weeks of fall weather. This was an old run-down little farm that someone bought and has fixed up. All the buildings are so nicely re-done. I believe they hold weddings and other gatherings here. In the Spring and Summer all the plantings are so beautiful. I love how they lined up the pumpkins.
We are fortunate to have 4 seasons....even if our Spring is wet and windy, we still have one.
This year the wind did not blow all the leaves off the trees like it usually does in years past....we still have beautiful trees around the city. Such a nice, quiet, peaceful time of year. I feel so blessed to live in such a beautiful country.

6 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm so glad you've been posting your community pictures. Since our move to West Texas, we haven't really experienced Fall! The leaves just seem to fall off the trees - without color!! But the weather is gorgeous - 70's to low 80's during the day with a cool breeze. So, I'm taking the good with the bad! And living vicariously through my blog friends!!

Allie said...

I love autumn, well, the colours anyway - not that cold wind, lol! Your pics are lovely!

Letterpress said...

Lovely photos! I miss fall--we actually had some fall weather here, and I loved it. I got into my jammies early, curled up on the sofa and watched a good show.

Tracy said...

I love fall!!!!!

vdg family said...

Oh how I miss Idaho! The beauty is glorious. Thanks for the post.

Diane said...

What wonderful pictures of the season! We don't get much Fall around here so it is great to be reminded how beautiful it is!