Thursday, October 7, 2010

CUDDLE SOFT FABRICS

As the sun was going down....earlier now that it is fall....I was thinking about making my living room "cozy" for the winter. So, I decided I want some soft fluffy pillows for my couch.

Maybe a little faux fur.....
LOVE THIS WHITE ONE! Get one here.
Not, faux, but isn't he so cute!
Then I remembered Cuddle Soft by Shannon Fabrics....some call it minki, but Cuddle Soft is one of the biggest brands and has some of the biggest selections. This is a really small picture, but check here for WONDERFUL kits, pre-cut! And videos for instructions. I am off to the store to look for something COZY AND SOFT!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I would like new living furniture to go with new pillows. :o) I've never worked with Minkee but oh what wonderful soft pillows it's make.

Allie said...

Yep, I love cuddly fabrics for when the weather gets cooler!