Thursday, October 14, 2010

CHANDELIERS AND MORE CHANDELIERS

Chandeliers...what is it about them that is so appealing? This is my personal favorite.
ONE
I don't know, but I really like them. I saw one of the latest House Beautiful Magazines, the article was about a small apartment that had a chandelier in every room...so fun. I have been thinking about them for sometime.

TWO
The article mentioned Lamps Plus as the source for one of the chandeliers, wouldn't this be fun somewhere?
THREE
And don't you like this lovely one? Lamps Plus did NOT disappoint. They have hundreds of lamps and for a great price....many free shipping!

FOUR
Which one is your favorite? I am getting myself one...for my sewing room. I just can't decide which one!

FIVE

9 comments:

Mary Grace McNamara said...

#4 is my favorite! So elegant! What a nice way to add some fancy to your sewing room!

MGM

Jeannette said...

Can not choose between 4 and 2

Allie said...

These are so gorgeous!!! I would love one too - I think 5 is my fave, but I love 1 and 4 too!

Nancy said...

GO big or go home...go 5!!

Now I think I need one for my sewing room!

Carol in E TN said...

Yes! Go big ...#5. I have one in my sewing room too!!!

Shari said...

If I had to choose it would be one or two - I can't quite make out what is dangling from one but if it's nice I would choose that one. If it's not elegant, I would choose two. What fun!

Heirlooms by Ashton House said...

You've got some fun choices picked out. My vote would be for 2 or 5 with 5 being my favorite. You'll have to share a photo of your sewing room with us once you install your chandelier of choice!

Maggie Mae said...

Two. It is lovely and not as much to dust.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Definitely #4 Sheri! Lots of bling for a great sewing room.