Monday, August 16, 2010

TABLE RUNNER

Not fancy, but fast and fun. A couple of hours entertainment and there-you-go....a green and cream table topper. This technology always amazes me. Click here, click there....and the whole world can communicate with an email, blog or twitter. (Although I don't even twitter, I barley use my cell phone) So wonderful! Gone are the days when you had to wait until 11:00pm at night or on the weekend to make an expensive long distance phone call! What a wonderful world we live in!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Pretty table runner! A blog is as modern as I get. I do have a cell phone for emergencies and kid's calls but I don't give the number out to anyone. I like being unreachable at times.

Tracy said...

It is amazing how the look changes when you tea dye it. I love 9 patches.

Carrie P. said...

Very pretty. I love green. I don't use my cell much either. I don't twitter or face book but my 24 daughter told me not long ago that she loves living in this age of electronic stuff.