Wednesday, July 7, 2010

HOUSE OF TURQUOISE

Do you know Erin's blog House of Turquoise? You should. This picture on her blog is about this beautiful blog here!
I read Erin's entire blog one day....such a wonderful place to visit.
This is a picture of a "closet office" from Country Living. Love those aqua file cabinets! I know, I need a beach house for all my aqua and cream/whites! My friend Iris said she would split the costs of a beach house for the winter....I think I will look into that! Perhaps I will have a party and invite all of you for the day!

4 comments:

Allie said...

Is there any more soothing color than aqua? The color of a tropical beach....ahhhhhhhh.

Tracy said...

You don't have to live at the beach to have an aqua house. Yours could be cute that way too.

Carrie P. said...

Oh, those are so pretty. I hope you get your dream of a beach house.

ALVN of WhisperWood Cottage and Junkologie said...

Gorgeous! That entry way is amazing. Now where can I put turquoise in my house? Hmmm...