Saturday, June 5, 2010

SWAP GIFTS


Remember the swap I participated in from Swap for All Seasons? Well, my package came from Shawnee and oh my goodness was it just like Christmas! The swap had to include: Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue, and an old wedding photo.
All my packages were wrapped in old pattern tissue....how cute is that?
They each had a little tag.
Something blue was this crocheted felted bag...big enough for all my crochet yarn....so soft and wonderful! It is quite big...this picture does not do it justice.
I also got a new pair of little embroidery scissors....you can NEVER have enough little scissors....I never leave the sewing room with the scissors, but I am forever looking for them!
Look at this little parasol filled with potpourri...it is old and very sweet.
These books were borrowed from someone else....and I got them. So fun to see the older quilts. I read through this one and all the quilts have 100-1000's of pieces....they are works of art!
This picture frame and photo are precious....this is Shawnee's mom...how wonderful to have a photo like that.
Then I opened this sweet little tea pot with it's own little tea basket inside. It will go with my other little pitchers and tea pots.
Then to top it all off was this card. It untied at the waist and opened just like a real apron. There is even a little tiny tag in the pocket that reads, "hand crafted" So small, it looks like it should be in a Cinderella story for the little mice.
THANKS SO MUCH SHAWNE!!!

4 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What a super fun theme for a swap! Your partner was very creative - love all your special goodies. The apron card was sweet.

Megan said...

What a wonderfully fun swap. That little card is precious.

Shawnee said...

I'm so glad you liked your box. I LOVED mine! Blogged about it today, finally ...

http://shawneett.blogspot.com

prashant said...

The apron card was sweet.
Banner Advertising Network India