Wednesday, June 16, 2010

SPRING QUILT MARKET

Here is my good friend Bonnie Olaveson from Cotton Way in her booth at Spring Quilt market. It was such a darling booth! The new fabric line is called, Bliss, out in September! Pink, Red and Aqua...who could ask for more?
Her booth was all about fabric, flowers and chocolate!
Now here I am in the booth modeling a pair of Gingher scissors. The weather was 90-95 degrees with 45% humidity...which meant my hair was FLAT and straight, (since I needed a trim before I left for market and didn't have time to get one.) So I asked Bonnie if she had any scissors so I could trim my hair.....all she had was a pair of Ginghers....they were her bad pair....so yes, I used them and trimmed my hair in the hotel with the Ginghers. I know, it is hard to believe, but it is true! Thank goodness for good friends!

8 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Did you really Sheri??

Lizzie said...

I did that once in Far North Queensland, with a pair of nail scissors!!! Thank you Sheri for your gorgeous book, it arrived today so tonight I'll be having a good read.
Thanks,
Lizzie
xxx

Southern Gal said...

I love Bonnie and Camille's new fabric line. And your hair? I've cut mine with kiddie scissors before. (Bangs.) Humidity makes me frizz not lay flat! I would have looked like a frizz ball.

Gale, Ky quilter said...

Hi Sheri!
Bonnie's booth is beautiful! Fabric, flowers and chocolate - do we really need much more than that? Pretty good combination. And, I trimmed my hair like once in the bathroom where I worked but please don't tell anybody. Hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do and sometimes it's just that little 1/2 inch that makes all the difference, right? Have a great day!
Gale

Linda said...

Oh my gosh I'd end up with a very lop sided hair cut if I did that. I'm so left handed, it just wouldn't work for me. Love the both, such gorgeous colors.

Tracy said...

And you did such a nice job too!!!

amandajean said...

That's such a cute story! At least it doesn't look like you trimmed it yourself. (I've given myself a bad hair trim or two!)

Tim, Lisa, Trenton, and Grant said...

Interesting.