Monday, June 7, 2010

BOOK GIVE A WAY

This is the back cover of my new book, Not Your Grandmother's Quilt showing a block from each of the six quilts. Tell me which one is your favorite and you will be entered in the give a way for your very own copy!! Thanks to the Kansas City Star publishers, Kimber Mitchell my editor, Bob Deck the designer and Aaron Leimkuehler the photographer.
You can purchase book directly from Kansas City Star through their Pickledish quilting site: Click on the "Click here to shop our library" at the top left. Also books can be found on Amazon. com or at ask your local quilt shop if they have them because they can get them if you want to support your local stores....me, I like to shop local if I can.

International entries welcome. Winner will be announced Thursday, June 10th.

ENJOY!