Thursday, May 27, 2010

A SWAP FOR ALL SEASONS


A Swap For All Seasons is a lovely spot to visit if you like swaps. I personally do not do very many swaps, but I found this fun site and liked her posts, so I thought I would join. I have found the swaps to be like Christmas in the fact that you think of your swap partner all month and look/shop for "just the right thing" which makes me feel happy inside....thinking about someone else and not myself.
I have to mail my swap package this week, probably tomorrow.... but here is a sneak peak of part of my package. If you like swaps, or even if you don't, skip on over to her site and browse.
......I like the thought of a June Bride with all the pretty flowers, an outdoor wedding in the garden and reception in a billowy white tent with the orchestra....
dancing....little sparkle lights all around......however, our weather here in S.E. Idaho is never good for outside June weddings....so unpredictable....August is actually better for outdoor weddings.

HAPPY JUNE everyone!

2 comments:

Allie said...

Ooh that looks so pretty - can't wait to see the whole thing!

雅鈴 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.