Monday, May 3, 2010

IS ANYONE CLAPPING?

Is anyone clapping at your house when you clean the toilet? Not at my house. No one ever thanked me for cleaning the toilet, or made a fuss that I did.
Blogging for me, and I think for many of you is a way to make new friends, celebrate our similarities, support each other's talents and cheer each other on in difficult times. Life is a lot tougher than our mother's, we need each other, we need positive affirmation! CELEBRATE each other's lives! I am cheering for all of you!

8 comments:

MamaT said...

Thanks! I needed that. I did a bang up job of cleaning the toilet a few days ago and was just thinking this morning that something did not smell so fresh! Here I go again! haha

By the way...I made the Three Milks Cake from your new book for a dinner at my church yesterday. It was a huge hit! Delicious!

Staci said...

People only notice housework when it isn't done! Keep everything tidy and no one says a thing. Let things slide because you get sick or are overwhelmingly busy, and suddenly everyone wants to know why the bathroom is scuzzy or there are not clean towels!

Thanks for the encouragement, we all need it!

Especially on a Monday, when it is back to business as usual!

Laurie said...

Ahhhh! Thank you so much for this post - especially as Staci said - it's Monday and back to work for us homemakers. I'm clapping for you too ;)

Allie said...

I'm clapping for you! A woman's work is sure never done....

Maggie Mae said...

I LOVE your new "journal" you have for sale at Luara's. What a great idea.

Brenda said...

I hear ya! Thank God for Blogging! =)

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Way to go on that clean toilet Sheri! It just sparkles!

maria said...

I'm clapping for you as I know how ungrateful housework is.

Maria