Wednesday, April 7, 2010

THOUGHTS TO THINK ABOUT

I am not necessarily a county western music fan, but sometimes when I am walking on the treadmill in the morning and there is nothing interesting on the TV, I switch to the CMT videos of the day. One such video by Danny Gokey (I don't even know who he is because it has been so long since I watched any CMT) has a song entitled, "My Best Days are Ahead of Me." In the video there are little thoughts pinned up every where....on a tree, on the side of a building...you get the picture! Here are some of those little thoughts that I found interesting....something we should all think about!

Make better mistakes tomorrow!

If not now...when?

Do what excites you!

Be your best self, everyone else is taken.

You are a victim of the rules you live by.

Replace fear with curiosity.

It is never too late!

LIVE NOW!

I would only add.....AMEN!