Friday, April 9, 2010

FRENCH GENERAL BLOCKS

My sister Tracy came to visit me from southern California during her Spring break from school....she is a third grade school teacher......
These are the blocks she brought to work on while she was here. The fabric is French General from Moda......so beautiful. Although we had a lot of snow while she was here, it was okay because she likes a bit of weather....she says southern CA doesn't get much. It is always fun to have her visit. We sew, shop, eat, watch movies, sew, shop, eat, watch movies....you get the picture!!!!!

8 comments:

Sherri said...

The blocks are beautiful! I love French General, but for some reason can't decide what to make with mine..perhaps star blocks!

Letterpress said...

I wondered where Tracy was--now I know! I'm looking forward to seeing those blocks up close and personal when she returns. I'm always impressed with her skills and determination--I need to borrow some of it! Hope you had a nice time together--Elizabeth

Needled Mom said...

Sounds like a perfect visit.

Tracy said...

Thanks for sharing. I had a great time as always. You are who I want to spend my free time with. Love ya

Mary Grace McNamara said...

Love French General! Just made a purse for my friend Kerry with it and she loved it!

The visit with your sister sounds like a wonderful time for both of you.

MGM

Allie said...

Those blocks are lovely - you're making me wish I had a sister, lol!

Brenda said...

I love FG fabrics. So what is she going to make from the lovely blocks???

Carrie P. said...

Beautiful blocks. Glad you two had a great time together.