Tuesday, March 9, 2010

WHERE IS SPRING and SUMMER?

We still have quite a bit of snow although it is melting. But because I live at a higher elevation than even the main streets of my little city, I have more snow to melt. I was shocked yesterday when I drove down main street to see they hardly have any snow.....please, please....I NEED SOME GREEN GRASS! I have been known to shovel the large mound of snow down a bit to help with the process. Perhaps I will go out today and see what can be done! I know many of you are having spring and I feel happy for you!! Today I am off to the floral shop to see if they have any daffodils!

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Hope it comes soon for you!

Allie said...

I hear ya - I'm waiting impatiently too! Trouble is, March has come in like a lamb here, and I'm hoping it doesn't go out like a lion - if it's mild at the start, we usually get one great big snowstorm at the end!