Friday, March 12, 2010

SPRING FABRIC

Buying pretty spring fabric will always make me feel better....(the floral shop didn't have any daffodils yet!) I am going to hem around this 45" square and make a simple table cloth for my kitchen table. I can't set the table without a table cloth...I don't know what happened but I have had a table cloth on the table for as long as I can remember, and most of them are just a pretty piece of hemmed fabric!


This is a piece I bought two years ago for fall. When I see a piece of fabric that is very pretty and I don't know what to make with it, I buy 1 1/4 yard and make a table cloth. Some pieces are just too amazing to cut up into little pieces for quilting. This way I get to enjoy the entire piece. This piece is a Kaffe Fassett piece. Here is a bit of his bio. very interesting.