Wednesday, March 17, 2010

RUBY RED DOTS....IN BLUE

This is the blue wool & flannel version of my Ruby Red Dots quilt done as a block of the month by the Quilters Way. You too can sign up for it. It looks so delicious...like blueberrys! I am so happy Quilter's Way showed me so I could show all of you! It is so fun to see what people do with your designs to make them their own. I am really big on sewing and quilting the way that works for you. If you see a pattern and like green....do what you like, and for heaven's sake do the kind of applique that makes you happy!

I KNOW this quilt would be FABULOUS done in PINK and lime green!!!!

5 comments:

Allie said...

It looks delicious in blue!

MegJill said...

1. LOVE the idea of pinks and green!
And love TJ Maxx too! I try to avoid it because I love it so much and want to come home with the whole store.
2. Your creme lamp is really pretty!
3. What a fun quilt shop trip!!!

節奏 said...

A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour..............................................

Carrie P. said...

How exited you must be to see your quilt done up like that. It is pretty.
I just caught up on reading your blog entries. I have been so busy. I will do a post but have not been faithful to read other lately.
Your road trip looked like a lot of fun. I have done one shop hop here in NC. I think one time is enough for me. A lot of miles.
The yellow skirt is just darling.

Shari said...

This looks just so great in the blues!