Monday, March 15, 2010

ONE LAMP....CREAM

Does anyone else love T J Maxx and have I asked this question before? I have had my eye on this lamp for sometime now. I love it's barrel shade....so 1960's, and of course it had to be cream to go with my "all things cream" decorations going on....although not everything is cream like you see in some of those beautiful magazines. But when you already have beautiful pieces of furniture that you can't replace, they become the accent color to my cream! Hope your day is a happy one.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOVE the lamp. I have a Marshall's close by. Fun because you just never know what you'll find.

Needled Mom said...

It looks great. Do you have a Home Goods or a Home Sense near you? They are GIANT TJMaxx stores.

Brenda said...

Love the lamp. Cream is such a wonderful color... a canvas waiting to be painted with accessories! I too love TJM! =)

Allie said...

So pretty - I love the shape!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Glad you found your dream lamp Sheri! It's lovely!

ALVN of WhisperWood Cottage and Junkologie said...

Love and TJMaxx are two words that always travel together in my book! For anything that was purchased new in my house, chances are it came from TJMaxx! This lovely lamp is a great find!