Wednesday, March 31, 2010

CRYASTAL IN THE POWDER ROOM!

I've been keeping my eye out for an antique crystal chandelier that was small enough to fit in my bathroom....one that I could afford. Although most were too large and more money than I wanted to spend....I did finally shop at a new local lighting store and buy this small version of what I really wanted.

When I told my husband I wanted him to hang this in the bathroom, he asked in a rather puzzled voice, "In the bathroom?" I told him yes, it would be pretty. Good thing this is a handy man because is was too low and he had to undo the entire thing and hang it higher.
Then of course my cupboards felt left out......and one of the ladies I sew with every Wednesday had beautiful crystal knobs in her new bathroom make over from Home Depot, so I went searching.
And I bought new jewelry for the cupboards....crystal knobs. I can't remember if these are exactly like hers, but they made me so happy. If they are the same, no one but she and I will know since mine are in the master suite...the sewing ladies will never see them, except on my blog of course.

8 comments:

Mary Grace McNamara said...

Oh my, how very elegant! I love it! And crystal knobs on the cabinets...very nice!

MGM

Wendy said...

A little bling in the bathroom is a wonderful thing. I've always wanted a crystal hanging light in my bathroom but it's not possible with only fixtures on the wall.

Brenda said...

You're so fancy! A true girlie girl...yes, you are! LOL! I think it's wonderful and hope you enjoy your makeover for years to come. =)

Allie said...

How lovely and elegant - can you come decorate my house? This is stunning!

家瑩 said...

great msg for me, thanks a lot dude˙﹏˙

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What beautiful ideas to update your bathroom - most stylish:)

MegJill said...

Beautiful! What a fun touch to your bathroom!

Tony Van said...

I love crystal knobs the most. That's because I'm making crystal knobs. ha-ha~