Monday, March 8, 2010

CLEANING

While cleaning out a file cabinet I ran across this little saying that made me smile!

~~~
We the willing are led by the unknowning to accomplish the impossible for the ungrateful....we've done so much with so little for so darn long we're now qualified to do anything with nothing!Do you remember wanting to help with the cleaning when you were about this age. I remember specifically wanting to help my mom do the dishes and she replied that there would come a day when it wasn't fun anymore.

This one likes to play in my farmhouse sink in the "water." I put the water on warm in a small stream and she will play for over a half hour...please note the little charm square apron!

Yes, I know, everyone says she looks like me.....even her baby pictures! She said when she came today, "Guess what color I am wearing?" I asked, "What color?" Her reply was she pointed to her dress and just smiled. Her favorite color is purple, but she knows mine is pink! Could you love them any more? It is SO surprising to me how much I love my grandchildren!

8 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Soooo cute! Love the sweet face.

Kids always love playing in the water, don't they? It will always calm a fussy little one down in a jiffy.

MegJill said...

The first thing I thought was how much she looks like you! And I've only seen pictures of you.
The apron is cute! And she is cute. And your farmhouse sink is cute. And doing dishes is no longer cute. Or fun. )

Patty said...

Oh what a little doll! She is just precious.

Allie said...

What a dollbaby she is - I remember loving to do dishes and begging my mom to let me help. Her apron is charming! How cute that she wore pink for you.

I remember that saying - I seem to remember a co-worker having it up on her cubicle.

Shari said...

I so totally remember standing on a chair at the sink and being told the same thing! And my girls did too, and no doubt if I am blessed with grandchildren one day they will too. She's just gorgeous!

Brenda said...

If you didn't say she was your grandbaby I would have guessed she was your daughter. The resemblance is uncanny. How lucky for you to be so young to enjoy her growing up. I share your joy. Thanks for sharing your blessings. =)

Dapoppins said...

Your sink looks like a lot of fun!

Jennifer said...

She is beautiful!!!! Thanks for stopping by and oh yes does my heart flutter to see others love it as much as me..btw I want that lamp!!!