Monday, March 1, 2010

BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS

I like to eat breakfast with my pretty dishes! I am usually the only one at the breakfast table in the morning and I feel like I am "worth it!" I love to see the pretty motifs in the bottom of the bowl as the hot cereal slowly goes down.....I also like to read a magazine while I eat...and I LOVE to drink orange juice in the prettiest glasses I own! Funny, I had to eat hot cereal everyday of my childhood life. I didn't care for it much then, but now that I am older and wiser, I love it! What do you do for yourself for breakfast? I think I shall have a "GIVE A WAY" of two pretty bowls for your breakfast; what do you think about that? Leave a comment and share your breakfast rituals! I probably won't be able to afford to ship internationally with glass bowls, but you ladies go buy yourself one pretty bowl and celebrate too....because you are WORTH IT!!