Wednesday, February 24, 2010

TABLE TOPPERS

This is the original wall hanging/table topper I designed with red and yellow. It was so bright and cheerful, however, Quick Quilts wanted a pastel-spring version. When they asked if I could do it in pastels I thought to myself...."NO!" But when they sent my the beautiful pastel fabrics called, Nana's Garden by Arlene Neely of Rabbits Haven for Red Rooster, I couldn't resist.
This is the Spring, pastel version and it is SO DARN CUTE. Go look for those fabrics at your local store! ~~~Only 25 days until the first day of SPRING!

9 comments:

Sherri said...

Great quilt...and yes, I love the spring colors! I'm happy spring is coming...but wish it could just stay spring until fall!

Dawn Heese said...

Sheri, they are both gorgeous. I am a red girl though, so the original really speaks to me. Can't wait to see the new book.

Carol T said...

They are both so pretty. I was drawn to your first one first and then I was looking at the second one thinking it was really pretty too.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What a pretty wall hanging Sheri!! I especially love the red version - now you can swap them depending on the season.

Rae Ann said...

Sheri ~ I am happy to have found your blog today! I love it that you are a designer and absolutely will love following your blog after seeing all of your gorgeous works!
I am in love with your new table topper. I love the pastel version. It makes me feel like spring is here~

Allie said...

Wow - those are both beautiful!!!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

They are both adorable, but I think I like the pastel best!

Carrie P. said...

They are both lovely1

Dandelion Quilts said...

What a sweet quilt!!