Monday, February 15, 2010

I AM BACK

My sister and I went to two quilt shops.... and I bought CREAM and tan...I am really into those fabrics. When I see them I have to have some!
Then I found this darling print with all these cute animals and I had to have it....I don't even have a little boy to sew it for...
This round fat elephant;
And this skinny alligator is why I bought this piece. They made me smile!!!
"Oh Boy!" is right!
My sister is making a yo-yo throw for her bed and it is getting pretty big.

8 comments:

Vickie E said...

I ♥ yo-yo's you know...love it

vdg family said...

The fabric looks lovely! So does the yo-yo throw. Good work!

Stephanie said...

Is she keeping count? Wow, that's a lot of yo yos. Love the creams/tans.

Needled Mom said...

Love that cute fabric!!!!

That's a lot of yo yos!

ThriftyAnnabella said...

Oh her yo-yo is very pretty!

Allie said...

Love your fabrics - your sister is very ambitious, that's a LOT of yo=yo's!

Maggie Mae said...

So glad you had a great trip! Here's a blog I thought you might enjoy looking at. I can't read it but the pics are great. http://sjarmerendejul.blogspot.com/

Shari said...

Well, I could say something about how surprised I am that you bought cream and tan fabrics - but that would be a bit catty so I'll just say I love the animal print - and it's not just for boys you know! Girls love jungle animals too! Although there could be a grandson eventually...

That yo-yo quilt looks fantastic! And lots of work so tell her well done from me!