Monday, January 4, 2010

JOURNAL---ING

Sometimes I need something else to do besides sew....I know it is hard to believe...and I love to do paper crafts. I have recently found the wonderful blog of Teesha Moore.....you must check her out!
She does these incredible journals ,writing and doing collage and doodling.....I just love her work. You much scroll down to about October on her blog and learn how to make her amazing 16 page journal...so great, even if you don't want to do collage, you can use them for your own kind of journaling, and she has videos of her process, you will love it! She has generously agreed to let me post her work.
Here is my feeble attempt....I have yet to find the pens and paints I like....but it is what it is.
I like to do it when I watch TV...since there is not much on TV now days....SO, happy journaling!

1 comment:

Allie said...

That looks really fun - I can see this happening in cloth too, I might have to try! Enjoy!