Friday, January 1, 2010

WHAT I LEARNED IN 2009

1. You can get cupcakes like this in NYC at CRUMBS Bakery!
2. It takes a lot more people than I ever realized to write a quilt book.
3. I still don't like winter.
4. I love being a grandma and you can love your grand kids more than you ever thought possible.
5. I am still in love with my husband.
6. It still hurts when your children are hurting...even if they are grown ups.
7. You never stop worrying about your children...even if they are grown ups.
8. I still love the summer best.
9. I don't like to travel like I use to.
10. I loved reading blogs.
11. There are more talented people in the world than we ever knew....thanks to blog land, we have access to them.
12. Exercising won't kill you.
13. I like watching movies more than I ever did.
14. I won't die from book deadlines even though I thought I might.
15. If I get 8 hours of sleep each night I am a happier person.
16. I can do a lot more things on the computer than I believed I could.
17. God is aware of us even we are not aware of Him.

I wonder what wonderful things I will learn in 2010? Can you believe it has been 10 years since Y2K? Hope your New Year is all you hope it will be.