Saturday, January 2, 2010

AVATAR

We like many of you went to see AVATAR. I personally LOVED it. We went on New Year's Eve with some friends. We did not see the 3-D but it was just as good as far as I can tell. My friend asked us, "What was your favorite part?" I thought I would ask all of you. "What was your FAVORITE part?"
I had several....but I can't tell in detail in case someone hasn't seen it yet....but if you have, you will know what I mean!
~I liked what happened at the very end!!!
~I loved that the forest lit up at night....wouldn't that be great if we had that here?
~I loved that he got to fly the biggest.....
~I loved how they had to connect with the other living things to understand them, and that all living things were connected to each other.
~I loved that the characters had dots that glowed...that was interesting to me...they could have been just one color. I thought those dots gave them such interesting drama.
~I loved that they believed in Deity.
So many great concepts. I would have loved to be a little mouse in the corner listening to the "think session" when all the ideas for this movie were being thrown out. I think people are brilliant...just brilliant! I have to get online to check out all the details on how the movie and ideas came about....I like to know the details.