Thursday, December 17, 2009

OKAY, I KNOW I AM WEIRD

In my attempt to have all things Cream and Glittery this year for Christmas, I found a wonderful blog site that had some interesting journaling and just plain hokey things.
So for the past week or so, when I am bored (it's Christmas time are you kidding me, bored?) Perhaps bored is not the correct terminology, but when I needed a break... I have looked at every link on her site. I believe it is over 200...but who is counting? I considered it to be like buying and browsing through a new magazine...only cheaper. So I know I am probably so weird, but for the most part it was fun....I did find a few new blogs to add to my favorites! Am I the only one? Come on people, okay, maybe you didn't go through EVERY link on some one's blog...

3 comments:

Deb said...

Yes I absolutely have... it's a great reward for boring work on the computer... just do this report - click another link! just send this letter - click another link! Such fun :) And also [while we are confessing] once or twice i have read someone's blog all the way back to the beginning, that's fun too!

ALVN of WhisperWood Cottage and Junkologie said...

Not weird at all! Just inspired!! I can see why you enjoy her blog so much!

Needled Mom said...

I'll bet it was fun too!