Tuesday, November 3, 2009

ONE YEAR GIVE A WAY!

Well, it's true I have been blogging for ONE year. Who knew the time would go so fast? As a "thank you" to all who have supported me in my blogging and book adventure, I am giving away a signed copy of my Ruby Red Dots book, and a bag of scraps from the fabrics I used in the book.
This is my mom and I at the Blackfoot, Idaho quilt guild meeting. I went and did a trunk show for them and talked about my book, and took my mom for whom my book is dedicated! Here is a copy of the dedication from my Ruby Red Dots book.
~~~~~~~~
DEDICATION
To my mother, Jackie Winger, who showed me how to sew at a very young age and instilled in me a lifelong passion for sewing. As a youngster, I would watch her sew and listen to her whistle in a soft whisper as she worked. I cannot recall an Easter when my sister Tracy and I did not have a new dress or a first day of school when we didn’t have a new outfit. In fact, I did not have a store-bought dress until after I was married. So thank you, mom, for teaching me to sew. It has brought me more joy and satisfaction over the years than I can ever put into words.
~~~~~
Give away open until 10:00 pm Thursday,
November 5, 2009
Leave a lovely comment to enter and post the give away on your blog for your name to be entered twice. Good luck!
(Will ship internationally!)