Monday, November 9, 2009

MEXICAN MIRRORS

You know I sometimes check out the Crafty Crow to see what exciting things they have... Well, I found these wonderful paintings and checked the blog here and found an exciting blog of an elementary art teacher named Laura.
If you like color you may be inspired by her work and blog. Her job sounds like just about the most fun job in the world! Also, if you are looking for a fun craft for your Thanksgiving little people, Crafty Crow has a corn husk doll that looks very fun!

2 comments:

Allie said...

Good stuff - thanks for the link!

Tonya said...

Sheri,
This is one of my friends that we met when we lived in Washington. She has AMAZING sewing talent that I think you could appreciate. The church just purchased one of her pieces for display in Salt Lake. It is in her blog somewhere... check it out if you get a chance.
By the way, I LOVE your blog! amosthefamous.blogspot.com