Saturday, November 21, 2009

I COULDN'T STAND IT!

I couldn't stand the thought of not having any thing to sew on for Christmas. I had a couple of gift certificates to the Quilted Heart fabric shop, so I RAN (drove fast) to get some fabric!
Or course I spent WAY more than the gift certificates...but who is counting right? IT'S CHRISTMAS! Now of course I can't show you exactly what I bought because some of you who read my blog may be getting something, but these are the colors! I came home and immediately started sewing! Christmas sewing sure can heal the soul! I think because you think of that person the entire time you are sewing for them! I hope you have some Christmas sewing of your own!

6 comments:

SewCalGal said...

Your fabric puchase is beautiful. Quite a stash. Can't wait to see what you create with it!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Kathie said...

pretty colors/fabrics there...ok I like this reasoning, its Christmas let me run to the quilt shop....
hmmm may have to pull that excuse next week!
Kathie

Natasha said...

I have no Christmas sewing :( How about Christmas Knitting? does that count?? :)

Allie said...

What treasures you found! I burnt out on Christmas sewing last year, everyone got a quilt, but I'm working on a few small things!

Shari said...

looks like fun!!

Sherri said...

You're right...Christmas sewing is the best! Have fun!