Friday, November 27, 2009

DINNER ANYONE?

This is how our Thanksgiving table looked. We had a great time with two of my children, three grandchildren, my sister, her husband and son....we had a very nice day. Hope yours was good too.
How did yours look?
I made these party favors for place settings. They turned out so cute.


You can get these darling cone favor boxes here. Check out all their great paper things...they are a good price, and they ship really fast! Hope your day was a good one.....

~~You ask, "Why am I on the computer today and not shopping?" Because I am not a Black Friday kind of person...nothing is worth that much savings! I may go out later today, but NEVER early in the mornings and NEVER stand in line....it is FREEZING here. Perhaps if I lived in Southern CA!

7 comments:

Hand Quilting Nana said...

I love the table setting especially the Iris and Herringbone. My grandmother had some of those pieces in the clear and I started collecting them after inheriting her pieces.

Linda

Brenda said...

I'm home too!I'm too old for Black Friday, hahaha! Enjoying the day at home, in my PJ's! You just can't bat that!
Hope you have a relaxing day too...after all that hard work, you definitely deserve a day off! B=)

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Beautiful table! We don't do the early morning thing either. But my daughter wanted to shop a little today, so even though I did not really need anything, we had a wonderful day together :-)

Allie said...

Your table is beautiful!!!! I don't have any special dishes or anything, so our table is very simple. They were lucky I found a tablecloth. A Christmas one, no less. But it was so covered with food nobody noticed.
We all stayed in our jammies today, and I got to sew all day!

Shari said...

Your family china just looks so lovely all laid out like that - sounds like a truly wonderful day...

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

日月神教-任我行 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,ut聊天室,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網