Wednesday, October 28, 2009

THE INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS?

Or NOT....how about the invasion of the electronic cord? Although living in the modern era is the greatest, and heaven forbid we would not want to go back to the wringer washer.....or being attached to the wall with our telephone.....
But I sometimes feel like these electric cords are TAKING OVER MY LIFE. Now I ask you, "Why in the world couldn't someone figure out how to make one, hear me, ONE cord that would work on every electronic gadget?" I KNOW, I KNOW... I only have a few compared to some...especially office spaces....I should have taken a picture of some of the offices at my husband's work....good grief!!
In my attempt to keep these beasts at bay.......I have BAGGED them....
Lassoed them into toilet paper rolls....(I did see somewhere that someone had actually mod podged these paper rolls with scrap booking paper to hide the disgusting idea of "toilet apparel.") So, now our toilet paper rolls have to match our decor?
In my sewing room, sometimes I rebel and just let them "all hang out together." I do try to ignore them......until they get on my nerves..........then I have to do something about them........
"Please, don't let there be electronic cords in heaven!