Wednesday, October 14, 2009

HELLO EVERYBODY

I know some of you may be wondering where I have been? Well, I went to Quilt Market in Houston, TX and had a blast....except I didn't take any pictures since my camera was being weird....so, I guess you will have to look on someone else's blog to see some fun photos. I didn't even get a picture of my quilts hung up at the Kansas City Star booth...I am still hoping they will post some photos so I can share!

Did any of you ever have a Bandana? Well, here is a post with a cute idea for a Bandana quilt that seems so fast and fun for beginners or younger people who want to try their hand at sewing. I am always amazed at what people think up! ENJOY!

2 comments:

Mary Grace McNamara said...

Some fun pics out there already of Quilt Market, but it would have been fun to see your quilts! That bandanna quilt idea is just darling, and so easy! Those would be fast and easy to whip up for the school holiday fair, even for those who have never made a quilt! Thanks for sharing the idea.

MGM

Southern Gal said...

Loved my bandanas and wore them quite frequently in the 70s while in middle school.